Successful Rehabilitation & Treatment is supported by three principles:
- 1) Transitional services are needed for the ultimate stabilization of outpatient.
- 2) Family integration and/or community integration (helping individuals develop pro-social skills.)
- 3) A structured and dedicated outpatient menu prescribed for every individual coming out of rehab.
- 1) To help empower individuals who have been diagnosed with addictions to live a productive and drug-free lifestyle.
- 2) To establish short term and long term goals and objectives for program participants.
- 3) To re-integrate participants back into the community as responsible citizens contributing to the well being of the self, family, and community.
“To establish linkages that will provide more intense, therapeutic, and clinical treatment for those struggling with alcohol and/or drug addiction. ”